Saturday, July 7, 2007

High Heel Painting by Elaine Schneider



Greetings! I'm entering into the blogging world. (My children will NOT believe this!)
I will post some of my own personal paintings from my website and my paintings of the eleven collabrative group of artist called Canvas By Canvas in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. This is an acrylic painting I did this weekend for a project we are working on with Canvas By Canvas. Seven of our members are having a weekend paint-out at one of our members house. I only wish I were young enough to wear these high heels.

3 comments:

BG Hackney said...

I don't do mornings either Elaine but glad you are blogging, maybe one of these days I will get the 'Blog Bug'. Seems all of our Canvas by Canvas gals are doing it.

Margie Whittington said...

Nice job on your evening shoes! They look satiny!
margie

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.